Curv as a building kit
This is the ultimate solution for professionals & DIY enthusiasts looking for an annex with a unique design. Curv produces building kits for pool houses, carports, garden offices, storage rooms, outdoor lounges, and outdoor kitchens.
The design and finish can be fully customized.
Build your own Curv. You can choose from 6 models:
Curv - Pool
This Curv allows you to chill - and live - poolside. Have a dip in the pool and retreat to your Curv pool house - a genuine cocoon - to sip an ice-cold drink. A jet-set lifestyle in your very own garden. With a sleek design to enjoy summer to the fullest.
Curv - Car
This Curv is the ultimate design habitat for your car. The curved design not only protects your car, it also makes sure this carport blends in perfectly with its surroundings.
Curv - Storage
Why go for a garden shed when you can treat yourself to a Curv? This additional storage space is not only functional, it also looks amazing. The perfect place to store your stuff in style.
Curv - Lounge
Lounge in your very own garden, in style. This Curv turns your garden into a new living space to enjoy to your heart’s content. The wood and the rounded corners give the Curv that cosy cocoon feel.
Curv - Office
A beautiful office in your garden? Check! No corner office can beat this unique garden office with rounded corners. The best way to make work a real pleasure.
Curv - Kitchen
Cooking outdoors is a real pleasure. Even more so with Curv. This design kitchen allows you to enjoy the good life and the outdoors to the max.
Curv as a building kit - Contents
- Completely pre-sawn and numbered wood frame
- Plywood partitions for the suspension system
- Suspension system for the aluminium composite façade cladding
- Aluminium composite façade cladding
- Installation plans
- Wooden façade, terrace and ceiling covering
- Pre-cut EPDM
- Damp-proof foil
Curv as a building kit - Step-by-step plan
- Use the contact form to get in touch
- We will be happy to send you more information.
- Book an appointment to view our showroom model and design your own Curv
- Receive your Curv design and proposal
- Once you have approved the proposal, we will send you the final installation drawings to confirm your order.
- Your Curv will then be manufactured and will be ready for pick-up within 4 to 5 weeks